rgba(255, 255, 255, 1)
rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.5)
Smile Logic Orthodontics offers unpaid shadowing opportunities to help individuals learn about orthodontics.
About the opportunity
- Applicants must be at least 14 years of age to participate.
- Participants are not permitted to perform work of any kind, including patient care.
- A typical shadowing experience is from noon to 6 pm on a weekday.
- Professional attire includes dress pants and a tie for men, dress pants or a dress for women.
- No attendance forms or letters of recommendation are completed by our office for time spent shadowing.
How to apply
Apply to participate in a one-day shadowing experience at Smile Logic Orthodontics:
- Download the application form (PDF)
- Open the file using Adobe Acrobat
- Complete the application using the fillable forms
- Save the file as “shadowing-application-firstname-lastname.pdf”
- Email the completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are selected to participate we will reach out to schedule a date.